Muffin Mania

I think it's safe to say that muffins are in the top ten when it comes to my favorite foods.

Today was a good day because my little sister and I were able to have some bonding time and make two dozen delicious muffins, so I'd say that's a win right there! 

The recipe that we used is super simple and delicious, so I decided to share with you: 

Mama Bear's Muffins

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Wet ingredients:
  • 3 Bananas
  • 1 Egg
  • 1/4 cup Butter
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 1/4 cup of Milk 


Mix in Lg Bowl and set aside. 

Dry ingredients:
  • 1 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
  • 2 cups Flour
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1/2 cup of sugar 


Mix all in a small bowl and then add to Wet ingredients. Mix all together. Batter should be slightly lumpy.

Fill muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.
Excuse the three muffins that were subject to mandatory taste testing!
Add a slice of butter to the middle while still warm and love your life! Oh heck, just double the recipe and thank me later! 




Comments

Popular Posts