100 days of pregnancy to go!

Oh my goodness. My eyes have been glued to my pregnancy app for months now, counting, wishing, puking and hoping I would make it to this day. And here I stand. 100 days left and then I'm officially a mom. We are getting to the home stretch.

I've been thinking I should do something for last 100 days...something for my Baby Bear to enjoy later on down the road and something to make these last weeks go by faster for me! I've done some research and compiled some ideas and for the last 100 days of my pregnancy I am going to make Cub a little journal! I am going to write him little letters of what is going on in the news, what the weather was like, pictures of what my bump looks like, and all the stuff I have planned for him when he comes out!  I'm hoping that all my family and friends will also take turns writing little notes to him in it. Since he won't be able to remember the last 100 days of being in my womb, I'll help him remember!

For myself I have written down 100 days of yoga exercises, lined up 100 days of bible studies, and a couple of good mom books. Which of course will be documented carefully on this blog! So stay tuned!

So excited for the next 100 days of my adventure with Baby Bear, and the best part is: I know that they won't stop there! 

Comments

Popular Posts