Essential Oil -- Elevation Blend

Every morning we get up and get ready for the day. I go to my bookshelf and pull down my little basket of oils and Noah runs over eagerly and holds out his wrist receive his Elevation. He then rubs it on his other wrist and takes a deep inhale of it while Alex and I do the same. Then while we are gathered together we say our morning prayers and our day has begun!

First can I just tell you guys how I love the fact that essential oil bring my family closer? We love sharing oils with each other, and Noah is learning the different smells and their names, broadening his horizons!

The purpose of this sweet smelling oil is to give you a mood boost as well as a surge of energy, which is why we use it first thing in the morning. It gets our day rolling in the right direction as far as moods go. Throughout the more stressful moments of my day I'll have Noah and I sniff our wrists to give us a mood boost. I would even venture to say, out of all the oils we use every day Elevation Blend is our family favorite!


The ingredients include:

  • Lavandin flower 
  • Tangerine peel 
  • lavender flower/leaf 
  • Amara Spark 
  • Clary Sage flowers/leaf 
  • Hawaiian sandalwood 
  • Ylang Ylang flower 
  • Ho Wood leaf 
  • Osmanthus flower 
  • lemon myrtle leaf 
  • Melissa flower/leaf essential oil's
Definitely check it out as soon as you can! Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts