70 squats later, I feel out of breath and very determined to get my stamina back. Sooner or later I will be back to my old self. That I swear to achieve.

A really dear friend of mine, Maria, sent me this video to try out the other day. I've always attempted some yoga stretches and never really put in the time to take a class or watch a video on YouTube, but I sat down for ten solid minutes and did these stretches and I cannot even BEGIN to rant on how much I loved it! It was easy to follow along, and I didn't feel like I had to compete with anyone which is a first for me. I totally recommend this for any and all pregnant women, and even if you aren't pregnant. It's definitely refreshing and I will be doing this pretty much every morning I am able to get out of bed until Cub makes his entrance.

Hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy the sunshine today! I was able to run to the library and pick up some "mom books" with my sissy. Looking forward to starting "I'm Glad I'm a Mom" by Jill Savage, and "That's My Son" by Rick Johnson. Alright, since my baby daddy is out with the boys tonight, it's time for Mama Bear and Cub to settle in with season 4 of "House of Cards" on Netflix!

Comments

  1. I didn't workout a lot while pregnant, but I did yoga every night and it helped soooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't workout a lot while pregnant, but I did yoga every night and it helped soooooo much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts