Meet Iris!

Sweet Thalia
GUEST BLOG POST COMING FRIDAY!!!!! MARK YOUR CALENDARS! SET ALARMS! 

GUYS! I have been dancing for over a month now in anticipation and excitement because I absolutely LOVE and adore this guest blogger/mom!

I cannot tell you the exact circumstances of the first time I met Iris. But I know I met her during our freshman year at Franciscan University in Steubenville, OH. We lived in the same dorm and I was friends with her roommate. We didn't talk THAT much or hang out every day at school but when I found out I was pregnant about two years later, she was the third person I called to talk/cry/vent to {the first being Alex, and the second being Grace, my bestie, since ALEX WOULD NOT PICK UP HIS PHONE! And no I'm never letting him forget that...}. I'm not sure why she popped into my brain at that moment in time, but I'm oh so VERY glad that she did.

Iris is wise, kind and loving {do not believe her if she tells you differently!}. I text her when I am hungry, tired, confused, or excited. The poor woman probably feels like she has three kids at this point. She is the best. She never leaves me hanging. This is the woman who was texting me about doing this blog post, mere HOURS after delivering her sweet baby girl. What?! I can only dream of being that kind of friend. I cannot WAIT for you to get to meet her and her sweet babies!

Handsome Marius

Comments

  1. She is really an amazing woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an amazing wife, mother, and daughter in love! We love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris is truly one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts