Dear Cubby,

Daddy and I are so excited to meet you in a few weeks! Mommy and I are always praying for you too and are counting down the days till you get here. Hope you're comfortable though, because you're still not finished baking yet. We day dream a lot about you and what your giggles are going to sound like; and who you're going to resemble most. I hope you look like your daddy, cause he's so handsome. I hope you have your mothers wonderful smile, cause nothing like her smile lights up a room more. Today is pretty chilly, but I think we are going to get dressed and go take Angel for a walk, because she's getting kinda fat and so is Mama.
I would have to say my favorite thing about you right now is seeing how much your personality has developed! Right from the get go you were my little active man. I felt you start moving at only 10 weeks! You're a very strong little man cub, with a huge personality. I know I can't wait to play sports with you and kick the soccer ball at ya, cause right now in mommy's tummy you're already practicing and I'm so excited to have a little soccer star. You love your daddy so much and you wiggle the most when you hear his voice and when he kisses my tummy. Whenever I feel you kick or squirm around in mommy's tummy I get so thrilled to feel you move and know first hand you're healthy and active. The joy I get out of you moving makes me smile ear to ear. So hurry here!!!! You are hardly ever still, except when I eat something. Then you calm down and you usually take good naps after lunch (< just like daddy...). When you get here it's going to be very very hot! And we are going to play lots at the pool because you're going to be a little merman. So be prepared to be bombarded by women, cause you're going to be that cute baby at the pool everyones gonna look at! You're also gonna be a fantastic swimmer :) I'm so glad God decided to give you to me and make me your mommy. You're the best adventure I could have ever dreamed of! Come out soon, Cubbers! We love you deeper than the ocean and higher than the moon! The day I found out we were having you I was filled with joy and happiness. No words could describe my excitement and no actions could show it either! I am beyond blessed by God for giving your mommy and me a son. A son to cherish, love, teach, laugh, kiss, and cuddle. Having you is going to be an adventure that I will always love and remember forever. 

Love always,
Mama and Daddy Bear xoxoxoxoxox

Comments

  1. This is the most adorable thing I have ever read. And it kind of makes me wish you two were my parents. 😉💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts