Baby Showers!

I was just pampered with an entire weekend filled with baby showers. I cannot even begin to fathom how much my baby boy is loved already by my family and friends and they haven't even met him yet! He's so spoiled with all of his new presents which included everything from diaper bags, to car seats and strollers, to onesies, to pacifiers and so much more!

Thank you to my mom's friends and to my aunt/godmother and cousins for throwing me the two best baby showers EVER. And to everyone who came to them and celebrated Cub! I can't thank you enough for all our wonderful gifts and getting to see everyone was AWESOME! Much love!

Auntie, Me, Gigi, Meemaw, and Aunt Debbie!

Yummy cake from Susie G's!

Don't ask what is going on in this picture, I don't even know...


My cute little "About to Pop" party favor filled with popcorn!


Thank you, Mama for teaching me to become a mama myself! I love you! 


Comments

Popular Posts