Everyone knows that May is all about celebrating motherhood, moms, and the opening of pools. Since I am pretty unoriginal we are going to stay with that theme, mostly cause this is the first time I get to celebrate Mother's Day as a Mom! Pretty excited to join the cool mom club 56 days from now! It's definitely coming up fast, especially since I've been more than a little preoccupied with my wedding this past week.

So I've got some fun stuff planned for this month on da blog. I know at this point you're probably a little bored with my monologue, so that's why this month I decided to include some guests blogging about their stories of motherhood and their tips for dealing with kids, husbands, and getting their own time in. What better way to celebrate mothers everywhere than by laughing and crying over our experiences while eating ice cream? Exactly, nothing! So stay tuned to hear from these awesome women! I cannot WAIT for you to meet them! 

And of course I'll still be here live blogging throughout my upcoming doctor appts and cravings...the usual. 

Alright go outside and soak up some sun and take two minutes for yourself today. That's your homework. 


Comments

Popular Posts