Happy Birthday Mom!

My Mother is so many things to me, but more than anything else she is my best friend.
She has known me better and far longer than anyone else.
If she isn't a Saint, no one is.
She has raised us five kids amazingly well from:
  • running us to the barn to get our horse riding fix, 
  • to signing us up for FAFSA, 
  • to dealing with broken bones, 
  • learning to ski,
  • and most recently staying out til 2 am bar hopping for Elle's 21st birthday like the champ she is. 
She pours herself into her children and their interests. She loves well and she loves fiercely. She has shown me exactly what it means to be a mother and I couldn't be more grateful.

So Mom, today is all about you! This world is blessed to be graced with your love and your smiles and own personalized sunshine. We love you oh so very, very much! Happy Birthday, Mumsy! 29 never looked so good!















Comments

Popular Posts