Just got back from my bi-monthly doctor visit and thought I would share the update with everyone! Cubbers and I are both doing well, but we are a little tinier than my Dr. would like us to be. Which means that I have to keep chugging water. We did a non-stress test, during which Cub decided it would be more than appropriate to show off all his dance moves for the nurses {I'm doomed, he is already becoming a little ladies man}. I have to go back in next week to see another Dr. for a limited obstetric sonogram and possibly a fetal/umbilical Doppler study if they think it's necessary.

Stress Test aka easiest test ever

I'm feeling awesome {besides an awful cold I picked up} and I haven't lost my energy yet {but man, putting dishes away has gotten to be a workout!}. I'm not too worried about Baby Ramshaw, but I would definitely appreciate the extra prayers over the next couple of months as I go through some more testing and all the doctor visits and, before I know it, welcoming our Little Bear into the world!

Anyone else LOVING this weather?! 

Comments

Popular Posts