Meet Katie!

I've known Katie for...yikes. A long time? She comes from a generous, loving, caring, family and that completely explains where she gets it from. We met at her brother's going away party {He is in the Marines} and we've been friends ever since! Katie has so many passions, but most of all she is passionate about being a Mom and loving her family. She loves fiercely and she loves deeply.

I love this woman, and I aspire to be more and more like her every single day. Also, I'm not being biased when I say that I am completely obsessed with her son, Jace. He is absolutely perfect in every single way and I dare you to defy me on that.

Awesome well now that you know a little bit more about her, I cannot wait for you to read her blog post in a few days! Stay tuned!


Comments

Popular Posts