Restless

I was restless last night.

I made Alex take me fishing. We didn't catch anything. But the water was peaceful. The sunset was superb. We splurged for ice cream at Fritz's afterward. We came home to the hockey game and cool sheets.

I am restless this morning.

I feel hot and tired. I feel cranky at most things and all people. I am ready to have my lungs and control of my bladder back. They say that nesting is normal. I haven't been nesting. I don't know what nesting is like. Instead I've been dreaming and imagining about that glorious day when I comfortable in my own skin.

I am restless.

Sleep avoids me. Food is growing monotonous. Reading any and all books I can lay my hands on is helpful. It allows me to escape into other worlds where I don't waddle and the air is a little more breathable.

I am restless.

I think I'll take Riley for a walk. Enjoy the sunshine. Maybe shift my little Bear out of my side and rock him to sleep. I'll finish my book today. I'll start my bullet journal today. I will see Katie today. I will nap today. I will do yoga today. << How much of that list I will actually accomplish is doubtful. But I will try.

Because, I'm restless.

Comments

  1. #1 most important thing in this post? Fritz's. #2? YOU GET TO SEE ME.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts