25 days to go, Cubby!!! Mommy loves you and can't wait to meet you!

REAL TALK: I've gotten a collective 10 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. I'm hot and uncomfortable. I toss and turn. I sat up in bed last night and just cried because I was exhausted and frustrated. Hoping this phase ends soon. Black bags under my eyes are the best look for me. 

Productivity wise: In the past two days I've managed to research, outline, edit, and type out a birth plan! 

Confession: I originally wasn't going to write a birth plan. I didn't want to be "that" girl...the one who is needy and controlling, etc. BUT after having read sample birth plans I decided you could write a birth plan without making your OB hate you. 

I got my outline off thebump.com and it was beyond helpful for doing research and figuring out what I wanted, was willing to budge on, and what I was firm on. If anything just read some birth plans so you get a better idea of what options you're going to have! 

Ok that's it. 25 days, Bear Tribe! 



Comments

Popular Posts