Baby Wearing!!

I was "Doubtful Thomas" and now I'm all like, "My Lord and my God!"....when it comes to this baby wrapping business! 

Cubby and I have tried it out this afternoon and we LOVE IT! I feel like I'm able to accomplish sooooooo much, and by "so much" I mean: I loaded the dishwasher, cleaned our bedroom, finished the laundry, and got the kitchen vaccuumed and cleaned! 

Noah and I are now relaxing in the recliner and planning some smoothie prep. He is sleeping soundly and I love how he's close to me, but I don't feel incapable of doing anything. 

Special shout outs to Iris for predicting this addiction. And Katie for helping me wrap this am and giving me tips! 


Don't be fooled, he loves it!! 


Comments

  1. Just seeing this now! Isn't it magical!? I wouldn't be able to leave my house or cook dinner if I didn't wear Thalia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing this now! Isn't it magical!? I wouldn't be able to leave my house or cook dinner if I didn't wear Thalia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts