Crickey get the Bags!

Week 37; which means that I'm officially considered full term and therefore can deliver a healthy baby bear cub any day now! Gotta get ready for him so, crickey grab the bags, we are headed for the hospital any day! {also if you don't get my 90s childhood Disney references, you can just stop reading now, we are officially not friends.}

I have decided that when it comes to packing I'm either super precise and have the correct amount of everything {thanks to my handy-dandy, checklist; which is also color-coded I might add}...or I end up throwing everything I own in my suitcase and praying I didn't forget anything TOO important. It really all depends on the adventure that's about to happen...I'm getting the vibe though, that a hospital bag is NOT something that you want to pack spontaneously AFTER your water breaks.

MY HOSPITAL BAG
  • Nursing bras! All two of them.
  • Comfy t-shirts and shorts{which I might actually fit into now!}
  • Socks {cause my feet have been getting really cold lately...?!}
  • Robe
  • Flip-flops
  • Makeup bag: mascara, eyeliner, hair brush, deodorant, etc.
  • Contacts and Glasses cause I can never make up my mind what I want to wear.
  • Wallet: Insurance card, driver's license. 
  • Feminine products
CUBBY'S HOSPITAL BAG
  • Car Seat: We installed it this weekend JUST IN CASE! 
  • Going Home Outfit! Which was super hard to pick out, cause he has way too many cute outfits.
  • Pacifiers- just in case!
  • Swaddle blankets
  • Keepsake Blanket and Hat
ALEX'S HOSPITAL BAG
  • Change of clothes
  • Lots and lots and lots of snacks {including but not limited to}: 
  • Phone charger
  • Shower bag {deodorant, shampoo, cologne, etc.}
  • Camera {with a fully charged battery and empty SD cards!}
  • Money to bring me Pio's which has the best toasted ravioli ever and conveniently located just across the street from the hospital
  • Whatever else he decides he needs and can't live without...
Alright we are packed, and ready to go! Just waiting on you, Cubby! 

Comments

Popular Posts