Noah Alexander Ramshaw

It is my greatest honor to introduce you to my son, Noah Alexander Ramshaw, for the very first time. 


Our birth experience was emotional and so beautiful. It's hard to describe exactly everything in detail, but we were surrounded by family and friends. We had the most amazing doctors and nurses. My labor was short compared with most first time moms {start to finish was 11 1/2 hours total!}. I was too excited to find out that I was already dilated to a 7 when we got to the hospital to actually feel much pain from the contractions. We ended up giving birth at 3:17 pm and I could not be happier!! 

The best part of it all was that we added a little baby boy to our family! Alex was calm and collected the entire process, and I could not have done any of it without him there at my side, encouraging me and telling me I'm beautiful and that he loves me. I truly do not deserve either of my handsome men in my life. 

Thank you to everyone who visited, prayed with/for us, showered us with love {occasionally in the form of food!!}, and made this the BEST DAY EVER! 

We love you all and are so very excited to share this next chapter of our lives with Noah! 
Blessed

Falling in love with my little man

Snuggling 

Overwhelmed



He had a little Bear on his wrist bracelet! How perfect is that?!


Daddy is completely wrapped around Noah's little finger

He is the perfect dad and he doesn't even have to try!


Found out that I was dilated to a 7, shortly after walking into the hospital! 


My sweet little family 

Almost ready to head home!

Daddy sleeping on the couch for two nights so he can serve his family...how did I get so lucky?!


Comments

Popular Posts