Postpartum Workout

I've tried to get back into working out...I'm already successfully down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 125 lbs. so now it's time to tighten and tone! I grabbed my identical twin {cough, white lie} and we decided to attempt a workout routine I saw on Instagram. 

It was something of a fail...but we had a lot of laughs as per our usual workouts together. Hey Elle, remember that time we were supposed to be doing a P90X ab workout and instead I just laid on the floor and made sarcastic comments about the instructor??? *MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS!!!!!!!* ME: "Nah, I'm more of a downhill skier myself..."

I vow to slowly become more athletic...in the meantime enjoy some screenshots of our would be exercise

** DISCLAIMER: My sissy is actually BA and could easily do it all. Also shoutout to my other sister/mini me Caroline for holding Noah this entire time
The Beginning
Right Shoulder

Left Shoulder

Explaining
Sun's Out Gun's Out
Throwing what we know
Yeah....that happened

Comments

  1. YES THE LAST PHOTO IS EVERYTHING.


    P.S. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it was too hard to resist 😉
      PS I love you ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts