Our In-Home Shoot

I'm so excited to be able to share with you the stunning results of our in-home photo shoot with Joy Lynn Photography!! I love that we were able to capture the every day moments that we value so highly. I know there will come a day when I'm going to look back and miss these days, so I'm so glad that I was able to preserve these little moments in time.
The shoot was so laid back and comfortable. We just put on some clean clothes and spent a Friday hanging out as a Family. Joy hung out with us, making us laugh and quietly snapping pictures of our special moments. I always think how special certain moments are during my days at home and now I have them captured forever both in my heart and in these spectacular photographs. Joy, you did such a beautiful job and I absolutely love our photos. Enjoy!





















































Comments

Popular Posts