Boba Review Re-visited

The first day that we wrapped, Noah was a mere 3 days old. We cleaned the kitchen, folded some laundry, and went on 0.25 mile walk {half of that being uphill}!

Fact: Noah slept the entire time.
Fact: I had use of both of my hands,
Fact: I had the knowledge that my baby was close to me and safely snuggled into my chest.

I wrote a blog post then on how much I really liked wrapping but I think it's time I revisit that post 6 weeks later.

In this time we have realized that Noah is quite the snuggler. He LOVES being held by any and everyone but there are times when only Mommy's arms will suffice. I love how I can be the only one to get him to sleep and get him to stop his tears. I love that he sometimes wants to hear my heartbeat over everyone else's. But as much as I would love to sit all day and hold my baby boy, it's not always convenient for me to do so.

Six weeks post labor and delivery has me up and doing pretty much everything I did before I was pregnant...Except now I have a baby in tow. My Boba wrap let's me do EVERYTHING with him. I realize that may sound like an exaggeration for some of you, but it's TRUE.
Rocking laundry vibes
The fabric is breathable and light. I thought I would be suffocating in the Missouri summer heat, but I was pleasantly shocked to find that I was wrong! The cotton/spandex ratio is perfect for stretchy and soft. It's so comfy for both me and Cubbers!
Dishes? No problem!
Call me crazy, but as a new mom I don't want to miss one stinking second of my firstborn's childhood. I love that the Boba wrap allows me to accomplish everything in my day without having to put my little man down. Alex is also quite happy that I'm back to doing laundry...
Relaxation
Noah would give a review himself, but he always ends up falling asleep in it to actually provide much input. Then again I suppose that's a testimony in and of itself.

The one and only thing that I am not a fan of about this wrap is that for shorter women the amount of fabric can be slightly overwhelming. I'm also not the fastest at putting it on, which can sometimes result in Noah throwing a wee bit longer of a temper tantrum, but other than that it rates a 10/10 with me.

*Tip: before you go and spend the money on a wrap, I would make sure your baby enjoys being swaddled. A friend of mine was all gung ho about wrapping only to find that her bouncing baby boy HATED being confined. #classicJace

If you were as skeptical as me you will I'm hoping you will at least give it a shot and end up loving it as much as I do!

Check out Boba's website to learn more about getting a wrap or just for different ways to wrap your baby!

Comments

  1. Mentioned in a Rachel Ramshaw blog post! We are famous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I love you and Jace and you're basically my only irl mom friend 🤘🏼 so OF COURSE you're going to be featured ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts