100 Days Old!

100 Days til Noah Popped Out!
100 days of sleepy snuggles
100 days of stinky diapers
100 days of sweet kisses
100 days of catching pacifiers flying through the air
100 days of wide eyes watching
100 days of feet waving in the air
100 days of snapping pictures to be filed away in his album
100 days of learning the right and wrong ways to hold him
100 days of crazy laundry stats
100 days of fohawk hair styles

Where oh where has the days gone! It seems like yesterday I was feeling him kick and squirm in my tummy, and now it's already been 100 days of outside the womb dance parties! Little Man you are absolutely, positively my most favorite thing on this planet and I cannot imagine life without you! not that I really want to.

Noah has found his voice within the past week, and now is starting to use it effectively to coo and tell us about his dreams and how much he LOVES his toys! His cheeks are getting rounder, and his legs are getting stronger. I love hearing him from the next room and like all Ramshaw men, he can be quite loud sometimes.

100 Days since Noah Popped Out!
So many adventures, snuggles, and laughter in the past 100 days! Motherhood is everything I expected it to be and more! By far my favorite job on my resume, I can't see myself as anything else. I really honestly cannot. Stay at home moms get a bad rap for being lazy, or naive...but seriously. Do you even KNOW how much mental strength it takes to take care of a tiny human? No? Never done it? Ok then, sit down and shut up. End of rant!

You should really read my 100 Days Left of Pregnancy blog post and see how excited I was!!!

Stay tuned for some exciting news coming in a week or so!

Comments

Popular Posts