5 Months!

So sorry for being a day late... I DID NOT FORGET! Our schedule has been overbooked to say the least {speaking of overbooking myself I'm planning on writing a book review on The Best Yes which I'm currently reading! It's all about learning how to make wiser decisions.}. Also I'm still attempting to write my novel, even though there is three days left and I'm only at 8,000 something words.
This month! Wow! SO many major events and it's the start of Noah's first holiday season! We are all super excited over here in the Ramshaw tribe!!!! I honestly love blogging his milestones each month because it means I get to sit down with my hot coco and my handsome husband, pour over all the photos we've taken this month, and reminisce about our adorable baby boy.

Let's get to it shall we?!

Noah has desperately been trying to upright himself for weeks now. He strains and struggles against any restraining device in an attempt to be an independent sitter upper. We haven't quite mastered it, and instead of looking like a human baby looks more like a chimpanzee {he leans forward and balances on his knuckles}.
Noah also found his that his toesies make for some good snacks while Mama is busy doing laundry. Wishing I had his flexibility. Also we are down to only one sock for every pair, because Cubby has learned how to yank them off. Target, here we come!
Our first Thanksgiving as a family of three started bright and early with a 7 am wake up call from Cubby! We then bundled up and headed out to watch Husband play some soccer with all his friends at Family Church.
We then spent a fun-filled afternoon with the Ramshaw side with a delicious dinner, followed by desert at my Gram's house with my mom's side of the family. We have so much to be grateful for in 2016, plenty of food, warmth, and love to go around. I thank God every day for my Ramshaw men, but today I'm just extra thankful. 
Noah has established that his preferred Rocker to Sleep should be Uncle Jack. They are the absolute best of pals, Uncle Jack is quite smitten with his little buddy and will go to any lengths to please him. But for real, you should hear the playlist of noises that Uncle Jack has put together whether the occasion be soothing him to sleep, or making him giggle insanely. 
What bedtimes usually look like around here as snapped by Uncle Jack. I swear one of these days I will finish and publish a post on co-sleeping. Granted it's not always kodiak moments around here, but sometimes, we actually have picture-perfect bedtimes. 
Noah has his walker up and running. If I'm cooking or cleaning in the kitchen, he enjoys sitting by the aquarium and have a solid chat with Blubber about life. 
Little Cub loves, loves, loves any and all fleece blankets. Just like his Daddy! I would guestimate that I have close to 200 something pictures just of him cuddling blankies. 
Speaking of Noah's Daddy, the Ramshaw boys love getting to wrestle with each other on the weekends. Cubby usually ends up winning, simply cute looks and baby strength. Here's what they look like when caught.
Ok. Guys. It's finally cold enough to pull out one of my favorite gifts from my mom's friend! LOOK HOW PRECIOUS MY BABY BEAR IS!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY THOUGH
Noah spent his 5 month birthday at Pio's, right across the street from where he was born. Pio's is a family tradition for me. I've been going there all my life, I took Husband there when we first found out that we were expecting, and my family celebrated there right after Noah was born.  Check out their toasted ravioli, fellow St. Louisians.  Also let's just a appreciate how cute Noah is with his Great-Grammy. 
Noah's Favorite things this month:
  • Eating his toes 
  • Trying to sit up 
  • Watching Blubber swim 
  • Turning the pages on his books all by himself 
  • Gaining a whole 2 lbs. in one month {a new record for us!} 
Mama's Favorite things this month:
  • Carrying you around in my Boba wrap everywhere we go
  • Planning out your first holiday season and starting new traditions with our little family 
  • Reading with you every single day 
  • Watching you attempt new sounds, that sound more or less like a motorboat 
  • Snuggling you...I know its given but its the best thing of every single month
Daddy's Favorite things this month:
  • Chunky LEGS!!
  • His adorable laughs are developing into his adorable character  
  • The way he looks at mommy and daddy in the morning 
  •  His curiosity is growing 
  •  His shyness when he meets new people {i.e. burying his head in our shoulders}

Comments

Popular Posts