FAQ

For all those who are new to my blog and here's a FAQ so you can get to know me a bit better!

Q: How old are you?
A: 22, but most days I feel 27 or so.

Q: How did you meet your Husband?
A: Through my sister. And when we met, we spent every day together for the rest of that summer. I highly encourage marrying your best friend. Makes the marriage/parenthood/life thing easier.

Q: How many kids do you want?
A: That's tough....I would say that I WANT about 200. Or at least all the kids in the world that need a Mama to love them. But realistically? Probably about 6. 4 biological and 2 adopted.

Q: What do you do for fun?
A: I love to read. And that's the biggest understatement of the year, right there.

Q: Why don't you have a real job?
A: ........... I dare you to be a stay-at-home parent for a week and then tell me it's not a real job.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
A: Finishing up a stint as a Soccer Mom and Coach's Wife and perhaps pursuing a career as an overseas photographer, covering orphans.

Q: Are you a bathroom singer?
A: Most assuredly. I crank Halsey in the shower like you wouldn't believe.

Comments

Popular Posts