New Year's Resolutions

  • Become the best Person I can be
  • Paint my nails every two weeks
  • Get in front of the camera more
  • Read the Bible in a year
  • Gain fifteen pounds of muscle
  • Journal every single day
  • Adventure more with Cubby and Alex
  • Eat healthier
  • Run two 5Ks 
I have a multitude of New Year's Resolutions this year. In the past I would have wrote these dreams down with a wistful sigh and then filed it away in my journal, forgotten about it and gone back to my lifestyle full of habits that were hindering me from becoming my best self. But this year, I finished writing them in my journal and felt amazing about them. There's just something about this year, about this list, that I feel indescribably good about. 

This year, I will become a better me. Even if I don't accomplish everything on my list. This year, I will live every day to the fullest, as Wife, Mommy, and Human. Cheers to 2017. 

Comments

Popular Posts