One Year Blog Anniversary!

Happy One Year Anniversary, "Misadventures of Mama Bear"!

We have come such a long way from where we started and I look forward to all the words that will be published here in the future! I'm so grateful for all of you who have clicked on the link, and read my thoughts on parenting/marriage/life. I never ever would have believed a year ago that I would be where I am now. But It has been such roller coaster of events and I have absolutely loved every single moment of it. The good, the bad, the ugly, the precious. Every single moment I have treasured.

I've got such big plans for where I want this blog to go in the coming year and I'm committed to sharing this vision with all of you! Thank you so much for all the encouragement this first year of blogging!


Comments

Popular Posts