Thursdays Shmursdays

This week started off unbelievably beautiful! I woke up on Monday with Noah's bags packed, my purse organized, the car loaded, and I arrived at work an hour early which got me caught up on some reading. It was the most amazing feeling ever.

Today I woke up at the crack of 8, and have been running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off ever since. I have been tripping over myself and 1/2 a pot of coffee is no where NEAR cutting it. Don't believe me?

I did yoga in jeans. JEANS. Worst life decision yet.
I have a Mount Everest of laundry on my bed waiting to be folded.
I can't eat because dishes are piled in the sink from a week of choosing ice cream and Netflix over responsibilities.
Noah has decided that he wants to play "car crash victim" and I guest star in the role of "life support".
I have a hair appt today, which is a good thing because my mane has not been touched with a hair brush in 24 hours and I frankly am terrified of it.

Today is Thursday.

I'm listening to my Full Body Yoga Stretch on Youtube, occasionally busting a move that I feel will not rip holes in my American Eagle jeans. I'm teaching Noah that when I say "No!"it's not his nickname...it means "quit pulling the trash can over for the 14th time in half an hour!"

Ok. Imma stop ranting. Do some deep breaths. Chug another cup of coffee. Squeeze my child {affectionately}. And I'm gonna get this day done.

Peace, fellow homemakers.

Comments

Popular Posts