House Hunting!

Just swinging in this beautiful Sunday afternoon to update you all!

We have entered the insane world of house hunting. I've always loved watching HGTV {Joanna Gaines is my spirit animal} but now things have come into a whole new light as I am now in the shoes of the perspective buyer! In the past few days we have gotten to walk through several houses and discuss many others with each other and our agent.

We have all the realtor apps {seriously, all of them.} downloaded on our phones and we check them more often than our text messages. We have several houses that we are seriously considering at the moment, which is nerve-wracking because who knows if we are going to be beaten to the house by another buyer?! Yikes. Competition sucks. That being said: if you are looking into selling a home right now, you have an amazing chance of selling within the 1st week!

Things have been hectic, but we know that God has our perfect house waiting for us, and I know that no matter where I live, wherever I am with my two Ramshaw boys, I am home. Keep us in your prayers as we continue our walk through process and make the tough {or not so tough depending on the house!} decisions to cut houses on our list or make an offer on one of them!

Comments

Popular Posts