11 Months!

My Baby Bear has hit his last "month mile mark"! And as I'm sitting here wiping tears from my eyes I'm also attempting to get him to sit down and stop toddling around and play with his dang ballon already! Noah is WALKING this month, giving a {very loud} verbal opinion about any and everything Momma sees fit to do. His hair is coming in blonde {heart eyes} and no sign of crazy curls from my side of the genetic whirlpool. When he isn't walking, Noah is charming every lady in sight to pick him up and carry him wherever he desires.  Sometimes it's really hard for me to realize that he is getting to be more of a toddler then he is a baby. But then other times I look at him and barely recognized him for the little boy that he is becoming.

This month has been a busy one! We have been running nonstop since my last update, but even though it's been really hectic around here, we have been making a lot of sweet family memories that I wouldn't trade for the world!! Noah has been on his third vacation this year! Our family got away for a few days over the weekend to go down to the Lake of the Ozarks to catch some catfish, enjoy some quiet time as a family of three, and enjoy the sunshine and lake! And he has also been signed up for the summer reading program at our local library, I've been participating in it since I was eight years old, every summer I've done it and now it's so much fun to be able to share this experience with my own little boy! It is also becoming more and more of a daddy's boy! Whenever he gets a little scared instead of turning to mommy for comfort and he immediately reaches for his daddy and won't stop crying until he gets him! I'm not going to lie it was a little hurtful at first when I realize that I was not the preferred parent anymore. But I guess this day has been coming for a while now and I love watching my husband being able to comfort and make our little boy feel secure.

We have also been planning Noah's first birthday party and let me tell you it is going to be a huge hit if we're able to pull it all off!!! The theme is "Woodland Wonderland" and I'm planning on sharing a behind the scenes post about all the planning we have been doing!

early morning wake ups = early morning play times

What cutie


Noah got to meet Poppy this month and he wasn't that impressed by her size.

Told ya, he's a daddy's boy all the way!



this is what 3 generations of strong German mothers look like. Oh and one cute baby.


We LOVE OUR TULA CARRIER!!!!!!! Seriously don't know how we would get our everyday life accomplished without it.


So sorry for the lack of pictures in the last couple of posts. We've been having technical difficulties. aka I need a new laptop!

Noah's Favorites this Month:
  • Walking back and forth between Mommy and Daddy
  • Running around outside 
  • Playing in his kiddie pool
  • In general, wrecking havoc wherever he goes 
  • Working on animal sounds

Mommy's Favorites this month:
  • Backpacking in our Tula
  • Snuggles every morning with our sleepy bear 
  • Shopping at Target for clothes every other day
  • Seeing Noah's personality come out of its shell 
  • Reading books every day!!
Daddy's Favorites this month:
  • Being the favorite parent! ;)
  • Singing in the car
  • Teaching him to dance!
  • Letting him try new foods especially McDonald's pancakes
  • Family walks at twilight  

Comments

Popular Posts