New Year New Look!!

Hi guys! I'm so excited to share the new look I have for my blog this year! I feel like my blog has looked very stereotypical up til now, but for 2018 I decided to be bold and experiment with the templates and colors until I actually liked my website! Since I am not a coder, or a computer science major there will be little tweaks happening over the next couple of weeks, so thanks in advance for bearing with me!! In two days this blog with be 2 years old which is crazy to imagine, so the new look is right on time!

I know I said it last year, but I am wanting to become more serious about uploading new content to my blog! 2018 so far has been a great year {yep, all week and one day of it!}, and I think that by setting goals and then making the effort to plan for them I will be able to achieve them. Also if you know me at all by now, you know that I am type A and love making lists!!!

So please click around and enjoy the look and I look forward to sharing my blog with you in this New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts