Essential Oil -- In Tune Blend

Tax season is insane. From January until mid April I am up to my elbows in papers, reviewing, assembling, copying, filing, printing, billing, the list goes on and on. My energy goes WAY up to 100 and stays there {or needs to} the entire time I'm working in order to meet our deadlines. I drink of caffeine during tax season, and up until this year I had approximately zero issues with drinking coffee all day long to help me accomplish my goals for the day. Learning more about natural lifestyles had me curious to see if there was a better alternative to chugging coffee at 2 in the afternoon.
Enter In Tune!
This blend powers me up and has me slaying left and right! Created specifically to help with focusing the ingredients are:

  • Amyris Bark
  • patchouli Leaf
  • Frankincense resin
  • Lime Peel
  • Ylang Ylang Flower
  • Hawaiian Sandalwood, Wood
  • Roman Chamomile Flower essential oils
I apply it to my temples or the back of my neck when I need to concentrate, but you can also apply it to the wrists or inhale it if you are needing some clarity. 

Even if I'm not at work and getting ready to open my Bible or read my book club book, and I need a little help quieting my mind I go ahead and apply it! My mom also gives it to my siblings to help them concentrate while they tackle their homework in the evenings. Grab this blend and keep it near {you can always find it in my purse}, it's a lifesaver! 

Comments

Popular Posts