Essential Oil -- Clary Calm

I wasn't originally planning on writing a blog post for Clary Calm because to be real, my time of the month isn't that bad. I would say the worst thing would be that I get super cranky and sometimes have some cramps but other than that I have nothing to complain about. Don't get me wrong I still watch my share of chick flicks on Netflix and eat a boat load of ice cream, but typically the 4-7 days of my period are just not that bad. I think it's a mixture of high pain tolerance maybe and also just luck.

So. I decided to use Clary Calm anyways because why not? I have it sitting on the shelf and I almost never use it for anything {drop your uses for it in the comments below if you use it on the daily!} so we might as well try it. 

Did it make much of a difference? I'd like {no I'd LOVE} to say "oh yes absolutely, I was just a big bucket of sunshine and rainbows" but I wasn't. For me I experienced little to no changes from my normal feelings, although I did appreciate taking some extra time during those 5 mornings to apply the oil to my abdomen and as cheesy at it sounds take a moment to appreciate all that my body is capable of. Lots of woman today struggle to maintain a healthy cycle or find themselves in pain during this time of the month, and I am grateful that my body is healthy and following the course of Mother Nature. 

Clary Calm is a blend of:
  • Clary Sage Flower
  • Lavender Flower
  • Bergamot Peel
  • Roman Chamomile Flower
  • Ylang Ylang Flower
  • Cedarwood Wood
  • Gernaium Plant
  • Fennel Seed
  • Carrot Seed
  • Palmarosa Herb
  • Vitex Leaf/Berry essential oils
Even though it didn't make that big of a difference for me I still highly recommend you try it out, if nothing but to take a little extra time {cause Lord knows we need it!!} to appreciate our bodies and give them some love once a month. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts