Mombod - Not What You Think!

You guys, I did something SUPER last minute {as per my life story} and decided to sign up for the Mombod Beta Group!! It looks absolutely amazing and I love the message of loving yourself but also wanting the best for yourself. I started running a couple of weeks ago and before that I hadn't run in almost 2 years. Since I've started running I've started craving salads and drinking more water and I'm already starting to tell a difference in my butt! So when I saw this chance to do this Mombod workout FOR FREE?! I was on that like you wouldn't believe!

What's the best part about this? Surprisingly it's not just the FREE part that caught my attention, it was also the fact that you only have to do this 12 MINUTES PER WEEK. WHAT. That's less than half of a VeggieTales cartoon. I can commit to that. It's a 6 week long program and it starts tomorrow August 13th! But if you're seeing this late, don't let that stop you, you can sign up at any point during the 6 weeks and get started. Bonus, you don't actually have to be a mom to join!

They have a FB support group and you can also find them on Instagram! So please join me as I get started on this journey to better my body!

Comments

Popular Posts