Our very last vacation ...

 ... as a family of three that is! Bittersweet, but we cannot WAIT to show Baby Pancake our favorite place in the whole wide world. Alex and I {although born and raised in our beloved Midwest} are mountain people at heart. Keep your beaches and give me snowcaps with an elevation of 14,000. Colorado is on our list of "places we have to live before we die". If for some wild reason we don't make it though, please bury me out there in mountains? Ok? Awesome.

I wasn't able to ski this year {UGH!}, so Cubby and I had some awesome times visiting the ice skating rink, the waffle cafe {omg, change this to my permanent address!}, and clubhouse at our condo while Daddy was out on the slopes {I don't want to talk about it, cause it's just still too raw}. Of course we had to {heavily} document our relaxation time so enjoy!! And stay tuned for our video montage, I'll be posting soon!

Estes Park Views
IMG_6445.JPG
Tribe

IMG_6448.JPG
The sun is just too bright! 

My Cub Bear in our Condo
Sunset at the condo

6 months pregnant with Baby Pancake


Cubby was tuckered out from watching Daddy snowboard

Annual picture with Coke Bear


Also this was originally going to be a post with tips for traveling with a toddler, but let's be real: there's just enough of those type of posts out there on the internet, so I decided to forgo it. Besides all I could come with was, don't overthink it too much. Just prep for what you think you'll need, and wing it if you end up forgetting something. Above all RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELVES, PARENTS!

Comments

Popular Posts