Today begins week 22 which in my brain is translated, LAST WEEK OF MONTH 5!
Baby Bump 
I am not going to lie, I am actually pretty happy with the fact that I'm still so tiny and only a week away from being 6 months. It is getting harder and harder to find a more comfortable position to sleep in at night, but for the most part all of my clothes are still fitting and if I wear baggy sweaters, people can't even tell! 

I still haven't experienced any weird cravings and I'm kinda disappointed. I do continue to love cheese and ice cream, sometimes together. Pickles are pretty good, but I don't eat them every day. My weight is back to where I was before my pregnancy began, but even though I haven't gained an outrageous amount of weight, I'm planning on starting to work out soon. I have officially lost my butt. 

The main reason that I haven't started working out before is that I have had almost zero energy. And it's really hard not to chug coffee and Mountain Dew when I feel this tired {old habits die hard}. This morning I got some iron supplements {Floradix Iron Tablets} from my mom so I will see how well these work for me and let you know how they are going.

Lotion. People ask why I don't have stretch marks. Lotion. I am obsessed with the Epionce Extreme Barrier Cream {also from my mom!}. I highly recommend it and for best results, start applying as soon as possible.  

Milestones for Cub is that is a whopping 1 lb. this week and he has started hiccuping. The first night it started I was up until two am dying from giggle attacks because, none of the books seem to mention that it tickles like no other! This morning alone he has had three separate episodes of hiccuping and it's really hard to journal when my baby boy is pretty much ricocheting into me every 15 seconds.  

I do have weird dreams. {I.E. last night Cub was born and he was a little brown puppy? I wasn't displeased, just very confused.} And pregnancy brain...ugh I am so sorry for not taking it seriously earlier! It's like having ADD and dementia together. I can't remember ANYTHING it seems and I cannot focus to save my life. Praying night and day that this phase ends quickly! 

Well I think that is it for me and Cub. We live pretty boring lives at the moment but we do love to be outside in this gorgeous weather and we are almost finished with the Harry Potter series we started 2 months ago. Every day that passes, I just get more and more excited to see him and meet him and have adventures with him. Oi, did I mention that we finally sat down and picked out his name on Valentine's Day! But it's going to be a surprise, so stay tuned for the next 3 months and 1 week! Enjoy your Sunday! 

Comments

Popular Posts