Mommy and Tree
Well, Cub officially has a new pet that he needs to come out and play with! "Tree" is our Western Painted Turtle, that we rescued and now love very much! We don't know very much about turtle care, so we get to research and learn more and more every day. As of right now, Tree is eating carrots, earthworms, and lettuce. He's a pretty active little guy who enjoys supervised walks around the patio and swimming in his bowl. I feel like most women go shopping for cute baby clothes and decorate a nursery when they start "nesting"at 6 months of pregnancy...I just go out and rescue stray turtles...but I'm beyond lucky that my husband-to-be is supportive of me adopting our 3rd pet! He can't say he doesn't know what he's getting into, and between him and I as parents, Cub will grow up bringing home every single living thing he encounters.
Welcome to the family, Tree!

Much love to Cassie for being my 24/7 turtle encyclopedia, I'm forever grateful and awed by your wisdom and knowledge! And also to Leslie for these cute pictures and being better than me with a pancake lens. I dream of your photographer capabilities. Also shoutout to my sister, Elle for the naming our new baby. Still no idea why you named him what you did. 
Tiny but Mighty


Comments

Popular Posts