37 Weeks today!

Dear Cubby,

You have the go ahead to come out anytime you want! Yes! Please come out and play with your daddy, cause I'm getting anxious!! No pressure but there are a lot of people out here who want to meet you and hold you and snuggle you; especially me! It's kinda getting hot, and I'm sure you're getting as uncomfortable as I am, but take your time. I was thinking this morning how great of a snuggler you are, and how much I'm going to miss feeling your sleepy wiggles in the morning. The part I'm looking forward to is waking up and going to grab you and your sleepy head and kiss you over and over and over. It'll be so sweet and great, cause God has blessed us with a lovely little man to raise. You love bedtime stories; you like Winnie the Pooh and I have perfected my Pooh voice for you too! I try and read to you as often as I can and you always curl up and listen. You still play hide and seek with daddy, although your win/loss ratio has gone steadily downhill as you've gotten bigger. It's okay though. You will win by far when you're 4, cause you can fit anywhere and I....won't haha. There isn't much room to hide anymore. You despise pretty much any type of movement from me. You hate going for walks, but you love it when Riley {the pitbull} snuggles you. You sound like me more and more. Just wanting to relax and snuggle and sleep. We'll be great together, son. So we have to keep her exercised and Mama too. If you don't come out soon, Daddy is going to just keep getting bigger and stronger. He's already 10 lbs down from his goal weight, and he says that now he's wanting to push it to 200 lbs, instead of just 195. I'm trying to get bigger and stronger so when you're 8 you can look back and see how big I was, and still will be, and tell your friends. Also I'm getting big so that when you have a sister, boys will be afraid of me haha. But mainly, I workout and get stronger/bigger so that I can protect your mama and you. You two are everything to me. You're going to be a little gym brat. Most definitely! That and a sport enthusiast. Sorry not sorry. I think that's it so far. You're also gonna be a ladies man. That's a fact Jack. As for food you are still massively fond of all things slushie/smoothie. Your favorite smoothie is a Strawberry Banana. That's my boy! That's my favorite too! Yum!

Can't wait to snuggle you soon!
All our love,
Mama Bear and Daddy Bear

Comments

Popular Posts