One Week!!

560 hours ago, I was laying in a hospital bed, drowsy from my epidural, and surrounded {literally} by my family and husband's family. Everyone was chattering excitedly, talking about the chances of him having red hair {which are about 15-20% with my and Alex's genes in case you were wondering.} and what the grandparents wanted to be called {"Geiser Girl" was actually voiced, I'm not even kidding.}. I was anxiously awaiting the birth of my firstborn son. I didn't care what he looked like. If he had come out with 6 arms and two heads I couldn't be more excited to love him!
This past week has been one of the most exhausting, joy filled, loving weeks I've ever experienced in my LIFE! I've seen the subtle changes in his face, his eyes, his little fingers and toes. He's growing into a strong little boy. He's inherited the sweetest temperament from his Daddy. He rarely cries, and is quite serious about reading books and snuggles. 
Noah Alexander, I would not, could not trade you for the world and all that's in it. You are the perfect little Bear Cub and Mama loves you oh so very much! Happy one week! 
Celebrating with milk mustaches!! 

Comments

Popular Posts