8 Months!

...Ok. It happened. I thought that last month came out of nowhere with the 26th. I woke up today and had no idea what day it was! So yes. I totally forgot about it. Yay for Mommy. So here's to typing out a quick blog post while uploading wedding photos, feeling sick, and watching Cleopatra while Daddy and Noah do some errands in town!!!




Little Man is getting bigger and bigger every single day it seems! He's showing more and more emotion and starting to cry when I leave him for work in the mornings. So I think it's safe to say that he misses me and knows that I'm his Mama. But he has lots of fun with Aunt Carrie and Uncle Jack and Nani.

Naps on the way home from Colorado

Snuggles with Mama in Pawpaw's recliner. I swear he wakes up the happiest baby in the whole wide world.

Noah got his first taste of food this month! Yay for Superbowl Sunday and Strawberry Banana baby food.

Since the weather has been so abnormally nice we have been taking advantage and going for walks! And not in the stroller either! We broke out the big boy wagon and Noah lovesssssssss it!

Mmmm look at those little toes! I just want to eat him sometimes!

Little Cub was all giggles for his 1st Valentine's Day.
 
The not so fun part of Valentine's Day this year was seeing Uncle Joey off to the Air Force. We sure do miss him!

Mommy's Little Observer! He keeps a close eye on the window and waves to get Mommy's attention when he sees something new pass by.

The Garage is also quite a hub of excitement for Little Man.

Naked babies are by far the best babies

We love getting to visit Daddy at work and sometimes we even get to bring him lunch.

Morning snuggles and cuddles are the best!
 
Seriously. Naked babies are the BEST BABIES!

Waiting for Daddy to get home from work so we can play!

Uncle Jack's basketball game are pretty dang exciting!

Noah's Favorite things this month:

  • Eating my strawberry banana baby food {interestingly enough that was mommy's favorite smoothie when she was pregnant with me!} 
  • Running in my walker 
  • Long naps...I mean walks with my puppy 
  • Crawling everywhere usually accompanied by one of my spoons.  
  • Giggling at funny faces. 
Mommy's Favorite things this month:

  • Noah is wayyyy more open to wearing shoes especially his little moccasins 
  • Shopping for baby food and some spoons for him 
  • Going for walks in the warm weather with my Cub Bear. 
  • Baby Snuggles at night before bedtime 
  • Watching him watch other people, no matter where we are.  
Daddy's Favorite things this month:

  •  His sense of style is increasing lol
  •  The way he smiles at his mommy and daddy
  •  How fast and quick he is at crawling/walking in his walker
  •  The way he cuddles me at night 
  •  His love and curiousness for everything and everyone


Comments

Popular Posts