9 Months!

*Sorry for being 48 hours late with post! This week has really gotten away from me!

Noah is 3/4 of the way through his first year! Whoooo! Our little Bear Cub is growing by leaps and bounds every single day and it's such a{n exhausting} privilege to watch him learn to growl and crawl, and pull himself and explore everything within reaching distance! Every day is a new adventure with him, and every morning he wakes up with the biggest grin on his face, ready to tackle it! What a blessing our baby boy is!!!

Noah has been keeping Mommy on her toes this month more than ever. He is officially crawling full time, and continues to speed over any and all obstacles {i.e. your toes} in his walker. Today I actually found him trying to crawl INTO it, so I think he knows that it's his best means of transportation. Did I mention that he has three tricycles for backup transport? 

Noah has cut through his two bottom teeth which came a day late for Mommy's birthday present, and I believe that we are also getting some molars {already!!}. 

Noah has decided that he hates diaper changes. We still don't officially know why. But I'm guessing it has something to do with the feeling of being free??!! Don't quote me on that.

He has met so many animals this month! We went to Five Acres Animal Shelter to look at the puppies and kitties. Noah was not impressed with all the barking in the kennel area but he did like petting two little kittens that are up for adoption. Check out their website, because we LOVE what they do for the canine/feline community here in Missouri! We also got to visit the barn where I work on Mondays and Wednesday afternoons and see Mac, Friday and Poppy. He really loved petting Friday and Mac and feeding them carrots. Maybe I will actually get my little Hunter Jumper after all. ;) 

I've been a really bad mommy when it comes to pictures and videos, but I AM getting better, I swear! I'm just so used to putting my phone down to spend time with him that I forget to pick it up every now and then to snap photos of every day life. Also, my laptop is out of space for photos, so we are waiting on my external hard drive to arrive from the magical land of Amazon.com. 

Noah has transitioned to mostly solid food for his day meals and enjoys eating his Mango/Apple and Apple/Blueberry/Banana combos. He isn't very big into his veggies, but being my son it's a minor miracle that he eats them at all. 

Noah's Favorites this Month:
  • Sitting in Mommy's lap and turning the pages for his reading time.
  • Running to all the windows to watch the world turn by outside.
  • Drinking out of big boy cups, not bottles
  • Spending Monday's at Nani and Papi's while Mommy is at work
  • Growling and jumping on Daddy to wake him up every morning.
Mommy's Favorites this Month:
  • Listening to him express interest or disinterest in things when he's presented with them.
  • Listening to him sing along to Disney songs during car rides.
  • Walks in the wagon
  • Dancing to the radio with him on my toes
  • Watching him get excited about his favorite people and toys.
Daddy's Favorites this Month:
  • How creative he's getting 
  • The way he hugs his mommy and daddy 
  • How much he's crawling and pulling himself up 
  • His little teeth showing when he smiles. 
  • The way he cuddles up to you when he's asleep. 

It takes an army to get him in place for a photoshoot these days.
Seriousness
Smirks
I won't promise more photos next month as we are expecting it to be INSANE at work! Happy Tax Season!

Comments

Popular Posts