My 2nd Mother's Day

All I can really say is : BEST JOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really is. At the end of the day it is hard and at times just downright disgusting, but there is no other job I would rather have. I'm so grateful for my Little Bear and for my Husband who made me a Mama. And I'm so thankful for all the children that are in my family's future. Whether they join us through my body or through our hearts!  My heart is so full knowing that I have a family to love for the rest of my life!

I've learned so much about myself in the past year. I've seen myself {almost like an out of body experience} grow and stretch in ways I thought I never would. I became a Mama Bear. I became fierce where I was first timid. I became sacrificial where I was first selfish. I grew to have an even better appreciation for my own Mother for all that she has done for me and my siblings growing up.

For all the Mamas everywhere. Thank you for all you do. Every single day. If no one else appreciates you, know that I do. You are smart. You are beyond beautiful! Know that and rest easy in that knowledge. Yay for Moms! Beyonce's right, we really do run the world!

Comments

Popular Posts